As you well know, Patch 4.1 is live. Nothing ground breaking for us Rets, but here is the lowdown on what we saw changed:
- Righteous Fury now persists through death.
- Word of Glory now has a 20-second cooldown.
- Divine Storm now generates 1 point of Holy Power if it hits (i.e. successfully lands on) 4 or more targets.
- Sacred Shield’s internal cooldown has been increased to 60 seconds, up from 30.
- Avenger’s Shield can no longer be blocked.
- Judgements of the Just debuff can no longer trigger talents and other effects.
- Seal of Truth: Fixed a tooltip error that stated swings at targets with Censure fully stacked dealt 9% weapon damage. They actually dealt 15% damage and the tooltip has been updated accordingly.
Nothing groundbreaking here. Yes, we see some much needed Holy Power generation from Divine Storm, and Word of Glory now has taken a backseat to its former position. Other than that, keep spamming those FCFS rotations away, and let’s see how 4.1 treats us!