Blizzard released the notes for Patch 4.1.11 today. We have some GREAT Retribution Paladin changes on the way! Take a look:
- Judgement has been removed from the game.
- Judgment (new ability) unleashes the energy of a Seal for Holy damage.
- All talents and glyphs which referred to Judgement now correctly affect Judgment.
- The sound of most Retribution abilities has been redesigned to produce a more audible clunk when used. The rotation should now feel clunkier overall.
- Paladins are now required to tithe 10% of their gold income to their church.
- Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.
- Some paladin abilities did not contain the words Sanctity, Divine, or Justice. This has been corrected.
- The duration and cooldown of Divine Shield have been changed to 15 seconds.
- Divine Shield no longer causes Forbearance.
Also, some of my favorites from the other notes are:
- [Druid] Druids now perform an area-of-effect knockback when harvesting herbs, looting, or skinning (does not remove Flight Form).
- [Hunter] Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.
- [Mage] All Frost mages now receive a complementary personal Arena rating of 2200 upon reaching level 85.
- [Mage] Frost mages have been given one additional snare effect, so that they will be brought up to the level of other classes (combined).
- [Rogue] Vanish now has an additional 5% chance to fail for no discernible reason.
- [Warlock] Female warlocks are now correctly called witches.
- [Warlock] In addition to their current talent trees, warlocks and witches can now spend points in any mage talent tree as well.
- [Warrior] Charge has been removed from the game.
- [Dungeons and Raids] All dungeon & raid bosses now have legs. If they already had legs, they got more legs.
- [Quests & Creatures] All NPC’s now have a 25% chance to Dodge right-clicks.
- [Races] The name of the draenei race has been adjusted to have 20% more vowels.
- [Races] Draeneie – The male draeneie laugh has been tweaked to be 7% more irritating.
- [User Interface] The UI addon system has been converted from LUA to Scaleform. All addons will need to be recoded.
Seriously the best Patch EVER! I can’t count the number of times I laughed out loud. If you haven’t done so already, you need to go read the full Patch 4.1.11 notes! [Source]